Thursday, September 4, 2014

Lincoln County JV vs. WWCHS

 Some people are SO IMPATIENT.... they think that I can just upload these pictures and write about each one and it only takes two seconds...Tonight I've helped study for a science test on light, I've packed for San Francisco, I've "edited" a history response for Cole Baby, and I've ironed all the clothes in our house... But for those other children I care and love for... I'm writing for you! 

Jack was a captain at today's game! 
 I think Thomas won the award for most relatives at the game... All four grandparents were there! 
 Sis was so intense before the game got started good...
 Thomas and Coach Bradford... I was so proud of Thomas... he started at quarterback today... I'm sure he won't realize it for years to come, but there were so many people in the stands pulling for him... Those four grandparents were grinning from ear to ear and couldn't be happier for the job you did...
 And Sis... I love the smile... I say it every week, but I can see inside your heart when I see your face on the sidelines... that look I talked about when you danced...and you glowed... I see it on your face now with cheering...I'm so glad you are happy...
 Thomas is SO big... I think I am still used to Guille being #10 and being small... You keep eating that ice cream every night buddy.... I hope you do great things! 
 Checking everyone out to make sure they are in place...
 I'm sure Thomas was tired after the first two plays... it was extremely hot... and he was running the plays back and forth from the sidelines to the huddle...
 He needs a little  breather! 
 We scored... that's Jack snapping, Thomas holding, and William kicking! 
 And the daddy... I'm not sure if he was too hot in the stands... or if he is like me when Ben plays... I have to be by myself... the nerves get to me...
 And James too... I guess he needed a little time with his daddy. 
 Jack hurt his arm last week... we thought the salt water this weekend made it better... but we saw it bleeding and he had to wrap it up....
 Thomas and William again....
 Coming off the field after making the extra point...
 Right before this scene, Jack intercepted a ball... one-handed.... I was so excited for him... we all jumped up and down like it might have been the Super Bowl... heck we were playing WW and we were winning... so to us.... it was the Super Bowl.... I love this group of mamas too... after we played so well, one of them yelled out that they should have let these JV boys play Friday night....
 Jack and Mutt chest bumping.... it was priceless.... everyone was going crazy and these two made the show even better! 
 All his friends/team congratulating him! 
 Coach Bradford popping him on the head too!
 And then... Javon scored.... can you tell she is happy? 
 After the game was over... I saw these two walking across the field... I do hope Ben will get to play one day... he may never make it out of 4th grade because of his conduct, but I hope he will mature a little before middle school playing years! 
 Group time after the game! 
 We beat WW!
 Thomas had to have been hot... it was perfectly miserable the entire game... I can't imagine having on all those pads....
 And I think Christie was just as hot! 
 I love this picture.... BUT....
This one is my favorite... look at Mama P grinning at him... she and Big Jim are proud grandparents! 

Way to go Devils... I can't wait to see you boys play the next two years... I neglected getting many pictures of KB because the game was so exciting... but I will try to do better...

Tonight as I go to bed... my heart is heavy for Jacoby's family... and Laura's family... and I'm sending special prayers for the many people in our small town who are facing trials of their own...while I try to focus on the positives in our lives with this blog, I am very well aware that bad things happen and in times when we are in a good place... we should thank God!  This afternoon, I saw good things and it helped to lift my spirits for the sicknesses and deaths our small town has experienced this week.

No comments: