Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Avoiding Work

When I have lots to do and many things on my mind, I write... because I can come here and say almost anything I want to... That work will be there in the morning... It's 10 PM... I need to be in the bed... haven't even thought about heading that way yet.... I have just a few memories that I was noticing as I'm answering text messages and see pictures pop up... this could easily be another ADHD post.... but I'll try to focus on the pictures...

 I'll never find my name on a diet coke.... but I loved that a girl in my office had this one.... It reminded me to pray for Mark... his SAHD days are hopefully coming to an end in the next few months... I am not sure how many more Lifetime  movies he can watch... He may be as addicted to that as I am to diet coke.... just teasing.... I'm sure he is doing productive things around the house...
 I love this picture... It's during the Georgia/Carolina game... I love that James wants to be on the floor with me and under a blanket just like Ben.... I'm so glad I have nephews... and nieces.... they are almost as special as my own babies! 
 We had a small injury Saturday... YES... that is Ben's leg... with all that hair... when do boys go through puberty... good grief... I need to go google that... thanks to the best next door neighbor ever who helps a girl out.... I kept my cool... while I was slowly thinking this is going to end up with an ER visit....
 My Bible... yep...it's dirty... it's written all in... it has all kinds of markers and tabs.... but I sure am glad and thankful that I get the freedom to use it... I'm bothered by the other side of the world right now... and our nation... it's almost to the point I can't fathom what is going on...
 I laugh at this... it is old... it was the first night Daddy got his Iphone.... I'm so glad he is feeling better... as good as medicine can be...it can also make some feel bad.... He looks so much better now! 
 My happy place... full bellies... a rose between two thorns... and two boys who I grow each day to be more and more proud of!  They are still thorns... and I am still the rose... but it's okay! 
 This was today.... Mark and Ben had to have shoes... and what's a girl to do in Academy when she already has tennis shoes... she has to find SOMETHING....I enjoyed tooling around in these skates... I don't have the moves anymore that I used to... but it sure did bring up some great memories with my friends on Sunday afternoons going to the skating rink in Thomson.... If I could find a friend who bought some... I would do it again....I just can't go by myself because I have to hold on to someone...

I'm also so proud of Ben... he has a hard time at school "listening"... usually because he is talking, but today when I was checking out at the doctor the girl who was asking me questions was murdering the English language... as we walked out, Ben grabbed my hand and whispered to me, "Mama, she doesn't know how to talk".... I asked him what he meant and he said, "She said... I seen... Mama, we don't ever say that!"... I just squeezed his hand and told him everyone didn't have a mama to correct grammar.  Thank you Lord for him knowing not to say that! 
 Mama is going to kill me... but we are ready for cold weather... and this picture is perfect...it was when she wanted to build a snowman!  Ain't she cute? 
 And then I saw this picture... I'm so glad I have these two to love my children.... they are like little angels who take care of them and call just when we need them1 
HUDDY!  He came to visit Satruday afternoon and I found this hat when I was looking for some trucks... he can talk in sentences now... he ate several "moon pies"...which are Ritz crackers... and he gave lots of kisses....

We have a JV game tomorrow night... out of town... I'm sure the teenagers will be asking about pictures.... I'm going to try to leave work tomorrow with half my desk cleaned off.... but then again... I'm learning I do my best work under stress.... I'm sure that isn't the proper way to do things, but it's working for me right now... Sis and Boo... don't take after me waiting until the last minute to prepare for meetings, events, and responsibilities...

No comments: