Tuesday, September 2, 2014

LCHS JV Football vs. McCormick ~ "The Chiefs"

The Junior Varsity cheerleaders getting ready to cheer... it was a HOT one!  


 Daddy of the Year.... he wants to be a "Stay at Home Dad"... He is playing that role for a little while... let's hope that he doesn't like it too much!  :)
Working on getting the right poles for the run-through.... a little bit of trouble this week since the poles weren't long enough! 
Baby Thom watching the action... he has my butt!  :) 
Jack going in.... he had a great game... tackles and an interception!  I wish I had his legs...
Red Devils coming off the field... hard to believe these little ones I watched several years ago are now on the big boy field!

Thomas getting ready to head in!

Katie Britt.... hold that elbow up...she loves me tell her what she is doing right and wrong! 

Look closely.... yes, that is Jack, but that is also Steve Edmunds.... I'm glad we won or I would have had to go fuss at him... just teasing! 
William running off after making the extra point... his smile was contagious! 
Good form Sis! 
Jack got a boo boo on his elbow...
Thomas warming up!
Thomas and Christopher Long warming up.... Wade, I tried to get as many pictures as I could of him... he did great... aren't we special?  Our nephews are playing together! 
Thomas and Christopher again
 Jack on defense
 Thomas going in for the 2nd half....
 Getting set
 Here they go!




 This is Jack.... I wanted to go punch the boy who hit him so hard.... I was thrilled he caught the interception, but my heart hurts when any of those boys get hit! 
 Dr. Gunby showing a true expression on his face with "Tommy" coming up to him.... Tommy loves "the chiefs"....
 Precious Whit.... red hair and curls... He is a doll... too pretty to be a boy! 

Thomas was thrilled after the game....

 Katie Britt thinks the boo boo isn't a big deal....
 Dana talking to Christopher after the game. 
 Lincoln and William ~  sweet brothers
 William trying to decide if he is going to tell Lincoln he has scored more points than him and he is only in the 9th grade! 
I think he told him! 

 I love taking pictures of people when they have no clue I'm doing it!  Sweet mama and son pictures are the best! 
 Of course these two think they are special and they need a shot after every game... just teasing... they know I will bother them until they smile....
 and these two too.... love to see their smiles and happiness.... you can tell they love what they do!
 Another Mama and son picture that they didn't know I was getting...
 Jack and Dana....she came Friday night too! 
Coach Bradford smiling after the big win! 
These two aren't right.... but they are so excited to be acting like Big Man....

And my favorite picture of the night... Jack and Thomas trying to chest bump.... I didn't take this one... but I love the excitement they are showing!


No comments: