Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Edisto 2014 Day Three


 Another day is in the books.... Believe it or not... I can't tell everything that has gone on... but I am willing to bet that Amberly will do whatever I ask her to for the rest of her life.... we have laughed and laughed and laughed at one of the pictures of her.... needless to say...it wasn't flattering at all.... due to the picture... we had a planking contest last night.... downloaded My Fitness Pal on our phones... and discussed getting up to walk at six this morning.... It's 8:00AM now... Emmie is still sleeping!  Which makes it even funnier! 


 Our day started with a little breakfast of sausage and pancakes.  Huddy had goldfish.... He was smiling because I was chasing him around to cut his toenails.... It only took three of us to do it Sunday morning.  I didn't think he would ever speak to me again....
 Amberly and Ben checking out his splinter....
 Mayonnaise setting up "Ladder Golf". 
 Mark and Ben enjoying the boat before it had a crash and went flat... Mayo got another one though, so we will try it again!
 Looking for shells....
 We need this to be on an advertisement for something....
 Ben crashing in the waves..... I played in the ocean yesterday.... longer than I have in years.... I lost my sunglasses and sent KB and Savannah to get me some more.... they are #ratchet.... even though I have  been told NOT to use that word! 
 Hudson was a perfect angel for ocean pictures! 
 He is too cute for words...
 Emmie and Hudson discussing something that he is pondering....
 Hudson getting ready to go "ride the big waves"....
 Our competition for the day was finding shark teeth.... I looked for an hour... couldn't find a thing... Amberly walked out of the house and found one immediately.... I have never found one on my own....
O
 Phil and Hudson getting ready to ride! 
 There was a small crash in the water with the boat, Ben, Emmie, and Hudson....
 It's hard to believe that my real life baby doll has grown up and now has a baby of her own.... these two girls could be twins! 
 Huddy, Veve, and Pawpaw watching the ocean! 
 These two are in a competition for the most competitive.... they don't like losing....

 The two bathing beauties decided to join us.... they have rented bikes for the week and are out looking for interesting sights.... I think they rode about five miles yesterday.... Sis had to have a chocolate ice cream.... I think she is missing her nightly visit to Jane's for a scoop....
 We told Savannah she had to stay in the house until we caught up with her tan.... she didn't listen to us! 
 And in the far distance... there was a fin sticking out of the water.... lots of them.... it was just the dolphins again!  They are amazing! 
Our new favorite game... Ladder golf!  Mayonnaise has cooked our bacon and eggs for the morning.... everyone is up but the girls and Phil... and we are getting ready for another day at the beach!  Thank goodness for the good weather.... the good times... and the great food... We had ribs, creamed potatoes, English peas, and another "green salad" for supper last night.... Mark is going to get a break from cooking tonight.... Velda and I might put a frozen pizza in the oven... just teasing!  

No comments: