Sunday, November 16, 2014

Things I've Done this Weekend.... and the THING I Didn't Do....

1.  All rooms downstairs are dusted, cleaned, swept, and have lines on the carpet.
2.  All clothes are washed, folded, ironed.
3.  The refrigerator is stocked for the next week.
4.  My village is up.
5.  The driveway and porches are leaf free... until the wind blows again.
6.  I have been to Sunday School and church this morning.
7.  We went to see Mamma Mia last night.
8.  Ben has found out about Santa and that led to a big discussion about the Spirit of Christmas. 
9.  KB has had pictures taken for a pageant.
10.  My children have been introduced to the gypsies. 
11.  There have been several basketball and football games in my yard.
12.  KB has been to get her dress hemmed. 
13.  I've planned a Christmas party (in my head).
14.  I have answered millions of questions about our football bus ride for Friday night.
15.  I managed to cook lunch yesterday... before I went to the store today...and we had plenty. 
16.  I saw Mark off as he headed to San Francisco today. 

I could go on and on... but the one thing I didn't do... I DIDN'T GET A NAP... I'm thinking positively that since I have all these things already done... this week will be smooth sailing... I have lots of appointments to make and no time at home... I know I shouldn't anticipate an easy week because God's sense of humor always trumps my organization.  But... as the Boy Scouts say.... "Be Prepared"... I'm prepared for the busy week... and looking forward to the holiday season that is quickly approaching. 

No comments: