Monday, November 10, 2014

Dear Sis and Boo,

Today hasn't been the best of days for our family.  I'm sorry that at 14 and 10 you are both learning that doing the right thing is always right... but it isn't always easy.  I'm proud of your strength, your courage, and your understanding. 

Being mad, upset, and disappointed with your parents is part of life, but remember that we are here to protect you, provide for you, and make your life as easy as possible when we can.  I know your hearts are hurting and the tears are flowing, but one day you will look back and understand that life isn't always easy. 

Years from now when you remember this day know that Daddy and I love you both so much.  We hurt when you hurt. I have found comfort today praying and dreaming about what things are like now...

I picture straight teeth, a normal tongue, and two boxers riding in the back of the truck with Papa. 

Love,

Mama


No comments: