Monday, January 16, 2012

Ben's Interview- From 2009 to 2012

Interview with Ben - original March 5, 2009 new answers are in bold... 1/16/2012
Robert Benjamin McKinney
1. What is something your mama always says to you? Be sweet I love you!
2. What makes your mom happy? Bein Sweet When I clean up my room!
3. What makes your mom sad? ugly When I am disrespectful (wow...smart boy)
4. How does your mom make you laugh? she tickle me (talking about the cat)
5. What was your mom like as a child? what does that mean? (I don't know)
6. How old is your mom? I don't know (40!)
7. How tall is your mom? 6 pounds (where is a tape measure? 38 feet and 2 in)
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? for me to be sweet and for you to clean up (playing with the cat)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? wash and clean (clean up)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? casue if somebody was mean to you (what?) (riding a 4-wheeler)
11. What is your mom really good at? typing (playing scrabble)
12. What is your mom not very good at? riding four-wheelers (nothing)...he loves me!
13. What does your mom do for her job? clean up (teach special ed)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? salad (tuna salad)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? what did you say? (cause you play with me and ride four wheelers)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? firefighter? (Peggy Hill)
17. What do you and your mom do together? clean up my room (blow off the driveway and work, rake leaves, cut grass)
18. How are you and your mom the same? cause we are happy (We both have blonde hair and we are both fat)....okay- that hurt!
19. How are you and your mom different? cause my face is different and your eyes are green and mine are blue and i got a tail and you got a monkey We don't have the same color eyes, you are a girl, and you are married
20. How do you know your mom loves you? cause im sweet (cause she says it)
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? the fair (what?) Okay I have raised a crazy child!

No comments: