Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15, 2011 Thursday Thirteen~

1. I wouldn't write tonight, but I am waiting on my youngest to get out of my tub... I wish I could post the video of him dancing and singing to "Hear Comes the Boom" that is playing on level 8 of 10 right now... I can't hear myself think!

2. I just returned from the only Christmas party I will be attending this year. I love seeing people out of their element... it makes me realize that fronts are things that people put up at work to impress/hide true feelings from others... fronts are not weather patterns! We had a WONDERFUL TIME! My mouth hurts from laughing so much...and I love that Mark gets to experience the personalities I work with everyday! Clearly...he can see why I love my job so much!

3. I may need to start on my diet before January 1... I feel like a "fat cow" tonight...whew.... I ate too much!

4. Tomorrow is the day that all teachers live for... I will never forget my first day "before we get out for Christmas" in Woodruff... one of the teachers whom I think so much of... she never curses, goes to church every Sunday, and always had the best solutions to problems (Sorry, Staci... this wasn't you on this account)... She walked down to my room and asked if I was ready to go...I said..."Heck, Yeah~"... she said... I wanted to tell the children "Merry Damn Christmas" because I was so ready for them to leave! Now that is funny to me... people who don't curse to curse in a situation like that... too funny! Teachers be careful tomorrow not to say that!

5. We head out this weekend for Gatlinburg! Excited for the train rides, shopping, and time with the family~

6. Speaking of time with the family... last night we made a memory. We played charades... Mark and Ben were a team...KB and I were a team... I made the words easy so Ben could get the answer right... He was wonderful... KB on the other hand...B L O N D E with brunette hair...God I love her... but she has no common sense! I will never lose the image of Mark acting out root beer for Ben~ it's Ben's favorite drink... I thought it would be easy... to ease the thought...think of a word that rhymes with root and smells really bad and men think it is the funniest thing in the WORLD... it was pretty funny last night too!

7. I am not done Christmas shopping... I have all the parents to buy for... and a few more things here and there... I guess I will do that next week...

8. I have Christmas breakfast/brunch at my house... I wish I could think of something different to serve this year... I have had the same thing for years... breakfast casserole, grits, and fruit!

9. Tomorrow is a half day... I get to come home ( should wrap presents), take a nap, and go to the basketball game! Good luck girls and boys!

10. I am so glad my daddy taught me what a "dose of soda" is... I have heartburn and can't wait to cure it~ See me for details!

11. I am really excited about the almost three week break from work... I have lots of organizing, cleaning, and throwing junk out planned...If the weather will stay like it is...It will all be wonderful!

12. I need to write about my trip to NYC. It was great. I loved it. The weather was cold, the streets were crowded, and the people don't know Southern hospitality!

13. I am sleepy, tired, and ready for bed. "Hear Comes the Boom" is over and now I am going to take my dose, bathe, and get in the bed... besides... I need my rest since I have to work 4 1/2 hours tomorrow! YEEEE HAWWW!!!! Merry Christmas!

No comments: