Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Cards Make Me Want to Say Words...


When you have two children.... unless you are organized, a planner, and have extra time on your hands... you have to do your Christmas cards yourself! I can't get both my children to smile at the same time...



This was going to be the BEST shot of the day... I cut her head off... Yeah Me!





Always the goofy shot and the I don't want to do this right now!


















The dog always thinks he needs to be in the picture!





Sis, I'm gonna hit you if you say one more thing to me!









Head cut off...he looks down... H E L P











We were going to spell out Joy...this was the Y















This was the O













This was the J










Ugly Words.... that is what Christmas cards make me want to say... not Merry Christmas, We have JOY, or Have a great year... they just make me want to curse!

No comments: