Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Sis....

I have said it before...many times... but I never in all my dreams thought that I would have a daughter who would play a sport... I have to admit... I didn't dream big enough...

It all started with a few people who are very special to us...
This picture above has three very important men in KB's life... My daddy is in the center... Mark's daddy is leaning on him... and J Mac is kneeling with just a jersey on...

And then this picture has Mark... holding trophy and Jefferson holding plaque (her first love)....

What I never really thought about until this year... It's in her blood... she has the genes, not mine, to play... Betty Carol played too, but I can't find a picture of her! 

I am so proud of her... so proud she got out of the box I put her in... so proud she isn't afraid... so proud she has confidence to do things differently than what I dreamed...

I'm also proud of the friends she has made.... Yesterday... after two years of playing ball, we WON!!!  The best part to me... wasn't the actual win... but at the end when her entire bench was yelling for them to give the ball to KB and let her shoot... she never made it, but I had tears in my eyes to see what a true team is... how those girls didn't worry about themselves individually... but they were pulling for the team to be successful... and giving of their points for this little girl to get a chance... thanks girls.... You are the BEST!  I look forward to many more years of this!!!

These are few shots from yesterday... It was a great season... I'm so proud of you, Sis!!!



 Sweet Jessica! 



 Thanks Christie... you brought out something I could have never done!  God puts special people in our lives and our children's lives for that reason...

 Love the hand slapping...

 Defense!!!

 Varsity and Junior Varsity.... eating at Soap Creek!
 These two... it's in their genes... Go BIG RED! 


No comments: