Thursday, October 16, 2014

No Game... No Rush... Life is Good!

We didn't have a game tonight... JV season is over... We didn't have a rush... except to get to Jane's by six to eat Chicken n Dumplins.... I ate too much... I think I have a small picture of how an alcoholic feels... for real... I start eating... I can't stop... it's so good... I'm miserable afterwards, but then I get up the next day and do it again...

After we ate, we headed to the football field to watch some busy bees getting the field ready for tomorrow night.  It's fun to sit back and watch... and leave when I get cold!  I appreciate these hard working coaches and volunteers for carrying on the love of Red Devil football!  There were so many people there tonight that they were done by 8:30... I think they said the last time it was 11:00.

I also like that Ben gets to throw the football with the big boys and get some energy out... he may not know everything he needs to know tomorrow about the New England states, but he knows how fast he has to run to catch a pass!   

Life is Good!  Great! 


No comments: