Thursday, October 9, 2014

LC JV vs. Warren JV

 This was the last game of the season for the LC Red Devils JV team... It's hard to believe that time has once again flown by and Thursdays will be free from any obligations...  Mayonnaise hard at work making sure that everything is in order at the field....
 A little pre-game action before the other team arrived...
 Always look up!  Look to the stars!  Keep focused on what's ahead! 
 I wish I knew...
 Ms. Carole and Grace... Thanks for the great job you have done with these girls... I watched back handsprings today, perfect cheers, and most importantly, smiles... I'm so happy that you agreed to help them this year! 
 And they are down to six girls... but they can still build! 
 The best photo of Jaaaaaccccccckkkkkk all season long... Just teasing....
 Mr. Hugh Arthur getting in a little throw time! 
 Christopher.... I heard your granddaddy say Wade would be back in December... I'm sure he wishing he were here... you had a great season!  Wade would be proud! 
 The LC JV team...
 Run-through sign... courtesy of KB writing the letters... I'm thinking the years I sat on the floor waiting on Chandra to draw our sign and I could only color channeled some of the talent into KB. 
 Captains for the game... Baby Thom! 
 Here come the Devils... the Red Devils... we beat the Screaming Devils today....
 Jack looks like the sun may have been in his eyes...
 Kick-off team...
 Cheering on the Devils for the last time this year! 
 Baby Thom again...
 Whit says, "GOOOOOO RED!"
 The LCHS band performed for halftime... I love that this little handful of people can make great music....
 Whit's curls are adorable....
 End zone footballl....
 Huddy decided to come see us at the game...
 Cutest hands I've ever seen...

 Whit decided he was going to "wink" at me.... He is too cute!  And Mark has volunteered to be Amanda's nanny.... only if she will have one more after this one! 
 Chubby Bunny riding the motorcycle fast....
 He can't be serious.... 11 more days at home... we will miss this foolishness...
 Jamesy, Mama P, Thomas, and Big Jim....
I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY THEY NEED ONE MORE PICTURE TOGETHER... but those sweaty hugs sure are funny to me...
 And they both love to smile for me now... it's making it hard deciding which one to post...
 All the boys playing ball...even the big one....
 Supper on the ground afterwards.... all smiles!  I'm proud of all the boys... I hope they will remember that this is just the beginning and it won't be long before they are varsity!  Good job Devils! 
And the moon tonight... what a crazy week it has been... It's the moon's fault... teachers have a special sense that tells them when a full moon has been or is near... and all kind of crazy people come out when the moon is full... I'm thankful for a break from the morning rush... Everyone in my house is settled down...and none of them have to get up in the morning... just me...

No comments: