Sunday, January 25, 2015

No nap Sunday... but it was worth it!

I wasn't too excited when the lunch conversation turned to riding four-wheelers today...and my name was included... my back finally feels normal... but I really needed a long, winter's nap.... after a few begged... I decided to go along... and take my camera... My heart will never  be in the same condition because I rode with Jim in the Rhino...which was quite an experience.... the good thing was I was warm, dry, and comfortable... until the last big mud hole... and Ju decided to get me... thank goodness my camera was put up.... I was soaked... She should know not to do things like that to me... revenge will be so sweet!

I took over 600 pictures, but these are a few of my favorites... they don't need captions, they don't need explanations... they are all about a few families who brought their children together to play in a little mud... or a lot of mud... I'm so glad I went.... I even made it back in time to get a bath before church... there is mud in my hair... but Jesus doesn't care!  We had a fun day! 

















































When children smile... I smile!  Mayonnaise~ we missed you!  We are ready for you to be back... or I should say they are... I probably won't be available for riding again until 2016!... (unless of course it snows and I need to check the roads!)

No comments: