Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Moments to Remember...

Life is about memories... today... as I seemed a little too focused on what people were discussing about me... I received a random text... I have decided it wasn't so random...it was meant to redirect my thinking... to focus on the things that matter...to focus on the things that will be very important later...to focus on my babies...

From Ben's teacher:
"Ben made me laugh... He says I'm the catcher for my team! I said that is great and he pulls out a cup (it didn't even register with me) and I was like what is that... He says u know it goes on the private area... lol! He is a trip!

While I would like to hang him by his toes... I laughed... and I know I shouldn't have... but I love this story! I couldn't have written it better~

It also makes my heart feel real good to get an email from one of KB's teachers who told me she was like her own. Whether she meant it or not... it made me appreciate her, be thankful for her, and pray that KB will always be special to someone.

Thank you God for putting my babies with teachers who care and love them.

No comments: