Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Suki

We have had Suki since a few weeks after Ben was born. She was brought to KB by PaPa... along with her son George. George never took to us...he was wild...and I think he is still roaming in our old neighborhood in Simpsonville.

The entire neighborhood taught their children about the birds and bees with Suki...she decided to get in one of our neighbor's boat...and give birth. We videoed... everyone watched... true science lesson in the making.

She gave birth and then went crazy... KB came upstairs one day and said, "Mama, Daddy said we are going to name Suki football if she jumps on the window screen again."... I rushed downstairs and told him he better not touch her! Somehow she stopped doing that!

Tonight... I would love to be Suki. She is propped up on my desk... snoozing, purring, and resting away. Her biggest worry of the day is if Dabo is going to chase her... and if I am going to give her some water/food. Wouldn't life be great if that was all we had to worry about.

Oh how I wish my brain could shut down for a few minutes... how I could catch up and get everything done... my desk has several lists on it... none of them completed...which makes me feel even more behind than I already am... Suki is covering one of the lists...ironically...the one that has the list of pros and cons of something I need to decide about....I can't see them right now... good thing!

I do hope I can take tomorrow and settle my brain... I hope the powers to be make all decisions for me...I hope KB will decide where we eat after her appointment... I hope everything falls right into place...so many puzzle pieces are scattered, turned over, and out of place....

Tonight... I am going to be Suki....

Matthew 6:34
So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

No comments: