Saturday, June 16, 2018

Vacation Pictures 2018/ Mark's Father's Day!

Oh my goodness.... I got lost in this book and couldn't put it down... and then Sis got it!  Who has time to take pictures and write when you have a good book, great food, and stormy afternoons to nap at the beach?  I have lots of pictures, but I have to say that I enjoyed relaxing and not having the pressure of a "blog" post to write. 

My favorite vacation picture is a typical McKinney picture.... what could have been a beautiful picture that could be a cover photo... turned into this...

I swear he does it on purpose.... but I also know that no family is perfect... no one's life is really what they post all over instagram and facebook... people really just put their best of everything out there... I'll be real for once... that man right there keeps me on my toes!  Every day he tells me he loves me at least three or four times... he loves to steal a kiss... make inappropriate comments... and drive me up a wall calling me Trudy! 

Sis, Boo, and I are very lucky to have him in our lives... he often gets the best daddy of the year award in my eyes.... when I tell the children about things from years ago... he doesn't remember them... he says he must have been gone!  He was... I'm so glad bad things happen to make us better people.  I'm glad that he savors every minute now with us because he me realizes that time is precious! 

He goes above and beyond to make us happy.  I'm only bragging because it's Father's Day, but he loves those two so much that he DROVE from Tampa this week after having to fly down for work for the day.  He got in at 4 AM and left at 6:00 AM to take Boo fishing.  I'll forgive him for all those corny poses he does on purpose in pictures!  Happy Father's Day Mark.... 


No comments: