Monday, June 11, 2018

Medusa, Crabbing, Crystal Light, and Napping


Katie Britt was nice enough to label my cup with my new beach hair style... sometimes I wonder why I even try here... my dream is to live at the beach one day, but I'm going to have to wear a hat everyday like royalty or either find a hairstyle that hides this afro like hairstyle I get with the beach air!  



 The boys headed out early yesterday morning to catch bait, fish, and crab... it was a fun day that we made lots of memories and had lots of laughs!

 We may have been napping at sunset last night...
 Ben gets his matching clothes to go fishing from someone other than me! 

I don't like dieting at the beach, but I still stick to my diet drinks while here.... some little jokers have discovered my Crystal Light fruit punch... and I am having to make it after every meal... note to self... bring a cooler to keep my drinks hidden in the bedroom closet! 




The best $3.99 you will ever spend!  

 They worked all morning with the nets and chicken legs... they couldn't get anything but hermit crabs.... I decided to try it, and my first try I got a crab!  They were hooked from then on... we worked all day and caught enough for a delicious dip! 

 Even these two decided to join in on the fun!



 The boys are going through two bathing suits a day because I think that this house is brand new and the furniture is really nice!  I am trying to keep this place nice because I want to stay here again!



We "let" Mark and KB dig all the crab meat out... we now know why crabmeat is so expensive.  It takes  lot of work for just a little bit of meat!

After a long day at the beach, we ate supper and waiting on homemade ice cream.... some of us might have taken a nap....
 Baby James was so tired he went to bed before 8:00... but came back down about 9:30 to finish watching Vacation with us!

 Mark worked on the ice cream churn...
 We had one injury yesterday... new rule... wear your shoes at all times.... Guille will love this picture because he loves a nasty foot picture.



 Sis is wrong for taking this picture... I would never do anything like that!  She is tired... she has been cooking for us and making sure we are all fed! 





 We have a little rabbit outside under our deck to go with the deer! 


A great day at the beach... I'm like Jim.... I used to think that the drinking was what wore me out and made me tired at the lake and beach... but not anymore.... that sun will wear you out and make you so tired... unless these children are lacing my Crystal Light with a little something hidden!

No comments: