Saturday, April 22, 2017

Junior Prom 2017

 What a fun day it has been getting ready for the prom.  We started the day at the salon with friends, mamas, and lots of laughs.  After taking pictures at the beautiful Triple Tree, Varner Stadium, the Howard home, and Willow Creek...  we headed to the prom... Yes, we... I got to chaperone the punch bowl!  I would write something precious and telling about every single one of these pictures, but I'm so sleepy I can hardly keep my eyes open.  I'm waiting on KB to get back from eating her midnight snack.  Thank you Lord for a wonderful day!  I wish tomorrow was Mothers' Day... I wouldn't feel guilty about asking to take a quick nap!



















































































































No comments: