Thursday, June 13, 2013

I did learn something...

     I have been traveling across the state of Georgia the past year.  Professional learning is supposed to help make me a better teacher and educator.  One of the things I learned to do at this past conference was to make videos with pictures...and add music... and eventually add captions.  This activity is great for students because they have to use research, use technology, and use their creativity to make a product.  I am learner by doing.  What better way to practice than with my children and their pictures.  I am sure I have left off some events of this year in her life, but this is what I pulled together in last little bit of time this morning!
     Katie Britt- This is your seventh grade year!  I'm so proud of you and your accomplishments.  I love that all the pictures have your personality and smile!

No comments: