Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tiger Dancer for a Day 2013

The last one... yeah... these three girls are too big for their britches!  They went with us to the Clemson vs. Georgia game earlier this season and I think they decided yesterday that tailgating is more fun than dancing on the field.  They have enjoyed their time being participants, but they had to walk too far, they were hot, they didn't get any water breaks, and they don't like people telling them what to do!  They have a long life ahead of them... Just teasing... they enjoyed this season of their life, but I think it's time to move on!  That little one behind them had a great day.  He was entertained by a football and tiger tail...who knew he would be so happy with those two things?

He is sporting #2 for Sammy Watkins, but I think Santa is working on getting him a Tajh jersey because he likes him too! 
Before we dropped the girls off...they needed a snack... a huge piece of pizza and an order of cheesesticks...
Mark thought they were pretty good too!  After snack Mark dropped the girls off and the rest of us headed to town to do a little shopping!
As soon as we got to Mr. Knickerbockers... look who was coming out the door! 
He wanted to add this to the football and tail collection, but I thought he looked a little crazy... seriously?
One of my favorite things is the Tiger parade.  Here they come toward the stadium!
Mark, Ben, and Jane watching!
Ben saw I had the camera!
Clemson cheerleaders
A happy KB that I have a drink waiting for her...
Could not be happier!
Thank goodness we had sips of our diet cokes left!
Everyone loves this part of tradition.

From out seats we could see EVERYTHING! 
The view from our seats... yeah we were high.... but it was beautiful.
Will and Hannah
The Tiger Paw!





Dabo getting off the bus!

Dabo getting ready to go down the hill.

Lisa Carol "done got hot comin all the way up there"
Brandtley and I share the same fear... we hate heights...I had the shakes!
These three had a great day! 

Family Picture time... Death Valley in the back....

The McKinneys!
Jane with the babies... She looked like a veteran Clemson fan... Orange pants...purple shirt... and a matching purse!




 Betty Carol's babies... I can't help but think that Bobby Carol was smiling as he saw these four cheering so hard for the Tigers... They are four beautiful children...even if I am partial... Each special and unique...It warms my heart that they love each other and hug and kiss ...even if they don't see each other often, they sure do have a bond! 


And this is how it ended... He was so tired... I thought I had wet my pants on the way home because he drooled on my legs!  He came right in...stripped off his clothes... got his soft blankie...football...and made it to the couch....
A fun time was had by all... I am blistered in October... and I am nervous about next week's ballgame... But this family is ALL IN... Go Tigers!

No comments: