Saturday, October 5, 2013

It was Rocks and Rocks of Fun!

I admit... I lie sometimes... I am sure that it was "rocks" of fun for some, but this girl here would prefer to go on field trips that are inside, with air, with water, with facilities...we had none of that... LCES 3rd graders went on a field trip to Graves Mountain, here in Lincoln County, to begin their unit on rocks.  FYI... I have never been... interesting though... I had no idea it was a volcano.  Thank goodness the man in the pictures was there to tell us all this information... I was clueless!  Needless to say... we have some neat rocks... a little red dirt... and an experience with some beautiful children that I was able to capture... Enjoy the pictures! 



















































































































































No comments: