Wednesday, June 27, 2012

San Diego Day Three

 Starting each morning with a little housekeeping... Ben ironed his t-shirt... Mama let him do it...
Our room is so cold that she has her jacket on!  Her housekeeping consists of checking her facebook!
Today's trip was to see the USS Midway... I know nothing about history...I find that out the older and older I get... sad...
In front of the ship...
 Guess the sun was in his eyes on both of these...if you zoom in you will notice some beautiful jewelry that she is wearing... I bought it for myself... look who got to wear it front!
 Ben mad me take a picture of this rope...he said we need it to pull things with the four wheeler... I guess we are going into the house moving business.
In order to earn their "wings"... they had to perform a few tasks....


 If you misbehave on ship....you go to the "brig"...not jail!



Look---- Red Devils everywhere!

Barber Shop on board!




 I think I am going to make them watch Top Gun....









 Ben and KB had to decide which person they wanted to be on board. 
We ate at Anthony's for lunch...famous chowder... Of course we loved it! 
We spent the rest of the day swimming and being lazy... Mama did walk on the treadmill for two minutes... She felt like she needed a little exercise!

No comments: