Monday, June 25, 2012

Day Four was a Travel Day!

 After three hard days of touring, both the babies thought sleeping in was a great idea!
 We flew from NYC to Detroit to San Diego.  Mama, Mark, KB, and Ben had seats all together, and I had a seat by myself.  As we were entering the plane, my seat was in front of a family with two very small children...and let me add they were active!  Mark giggled and told me good luck or something like that!  About ten minutes later, I noticed a family of five entering the plane... two lap babies... and a small child.  I texted Mark and told him that I hoped that sat right beside him....They did!  It was great for me to giggle.  By the end of the flight, Mark said he wished Daddy had come with us so he could have a smoke.  His nerves were shot!  Mama said they were the worst children she had ever seen.  The problem was poor parenting according to her.  The funniest to me was that she said the daddy couldn't even hold the three month old baby toward him because she would cry... he had to hold her facing outward because she didn't want to look at them.  They thought the flight would never end!
 Here is the big "helper" getting our luggage!
 This is the view from our hotel window... shooting fireworks... Beautiful place!
 Dinner at the Fish Market!  OUT OF THIS WORLD!

No comments: