Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Orleans Day Three

We left the hotel in drizzling rain to walk to the "Natchez" for a riverboat cruise lunch. I have seen many of these "tourist" catcher options, but we have never done one. The children chose to do this and they loved it!

Butch, Jane, and the grandbabies. Three of them are as tall as Mama, and the other three are as spitfire as here.

We boarded the ship and waited for the ride to begin.


I wanted to take Chrisite's picture so we could log how big her hair got throughout the day. We separated later and I never got another picture.



Ben posing beside the paddleboat wheels.

She no longer enjoys me taking pictures of her, so this is what I get... Cheese.


I taught them how to play "Old Maid". I also showed them how to cheat!


James may have gotten suckered several times by these two.


After lunch, some of us decided to head to the WWII Museum (by choice and force), while others headed to the aquarium. My children had been to the aquarium in New Jersey already so I opted for them to go with me. This is the preshow to the 4D movie about the beginnings of WWII to the end.


The chairs felt great after a long day of walking. We experienced riding in tanks and airplanes. It snowed and had fog too!


Guille clickety, clicking.


After we got back, we decided to hit the video games again... We went to dinner at the attached Riverwalk Mall. Christie and I closed down The Gap and headed back to the hotel to go check out the action at the Huddle House Awards Banquet. The children got tatoos and caricatures done on motorcycles.


Cole Baby play driving since his daddy won't let him drive a real car just yet. I might let him drive me home though. I am so tired!




No comments: