Monday, March 9, 2015

Brag Post or Either a Call to DFACS

I'm not really worried about the call to DFACS because they don't answer when I call for a real reason.... but... I'm so proud of my children today! 

This morning I had to leave LC at 4:45AM to go with Mama for Daddy's surgery.... I left my children at home... alone... they got up, they got dressed, they fixed their breakfast, and they got to school on time!  It's the little things... I'm so proud of their independence... I'm so proud of their ability to step up when I need them to... and I'm so proud that I can trust them to be home alone.

Thanks to Mayo for running a special bus for them... in the form of a red truck! 

It's been a great day!  I'm tired, but I'm a happy girl that Butchie is finally on the mend!  I'm going to bed now... if Sis and Boo are still up after midnight and get in trouble... I'll take this post down in the morning... besides...if they can get up and get to school by themselves... surely they get themselves ready for bed alone! 

Thank you God for answered prayers in so many ways.... it works... prayer really works! 

No comments: